The best excuse
I´ve got a great excuse to go travelling. "I have to leave the country because my visa is going to expire"!!! And this is the one i´m using for my 10-day trip to Peru.
Japanese citizens, and Canadian citizens too, get a 30-day tourist visa upon entry to Bolivia. When the 30days is up, you can pay approximately $20 USD to extend it for another 30 days, but you can only extend it twice.
Well, i´ve already done it twice, so looks like i gotta go travel!
Friday night, my other roomie Sandra and I are taking the night bus to La Paz, which is the capital of Bolivia. Then Saturday, we are going to cross the border via Lake Titicaca (what a great name eh? I just love saying it.... lake titicaca!). The other side of the lake is a city called Puno, in Peru. From Puno, we will fly to Lima, the capital of Peru. Sandra has a friend there, so we´ll stay with her for a few days, then on Wednesday, we will take a bus heading in the direction of Bolivia to a place called Cuzco, where we will meet up with our friend Andy. From there, we will also go to Machu Picchu, then come back to our "home" here in Bolivia.
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/mapshells/south_america/peru/peru.htm
Looking forward to it a lot!!!!
1 Comments:
Why are you going to Peru? Is it because they have chickens running around there?
Post a Comment
<< Home