YEWS Asuka In Cochabamba, BOLIVIA

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Flying solo

As I had expected, I got really lonely after Tiana left for the airport last night. And this morning, when i woke up, it was so strange and sad to know that Tiana wasn´t there.

From the very beginning of all this, I never really felt "alone", because Tiana was always with me. And it became so normal to see her every day, talk with her ever day, and just spend time and do whatever.

I´ve learned that when all your surroundings are foreign to you, it hits you hard when the most "normal" thing of your daily life is taken away.

I feel like I´m facing a whole new challenge here in Bolivia, now that Tiana has gone home to recuperate. Its like a fight within myself. I want to stay strong, keep busy and maintain a positive attitude. But half of me just wants to sulk and feel sorry for myself and mope. As I wrote before when I first arrived here, I have a choice whether to be happy or sad here, and so even though its gotten considerably hard without my sidekick, I´ll listen to myself and try to be strong!

I really hope Tiana comes back, because i´ve realized today, Cochabamba just ain´t that fun without Ms.Fusco!!!

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2004 at 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww...don't worry Asuka! You'll be ok! If you're lonely and need someone to talk to you, or listen to you bitch and complain...I'M THERE!!! BTW...when are you done your internship????

Huu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home